Show & Ticket Questions
1. How much do tickets cost?
Tickets range from $4-$30.
2. Are there service charges when I buy tickets?
If you choose to purchase tickets over the internet, there will be an additional $1.50 in service charge on each ticket. This charge does not apply to tickets purchased in person at our box office.
3. Do I have to purchase a ticket for my child if he/she will sit on my lap?
Yes. Everyone, regardless of age, must have a paid ticket and unfortunately there are no lap passes. Please, no babes in arms.
4. When is the Box Office Open? What time are the performances?
The Box Office is open beginning one hour before each performance and 24-hours online.
5. If I cannot come to the show, can I exchange my tickets or be refunded?
All single ticket and group sales are final with no exchanges or refunds.
6. Do you have student rush tickets?
We do not offer a student rush discount. Our student ticket price is set at a low price to allow all students to enjoy our show without breaking the bank.
7. Do you have a lost and found?
Yes. Please contact us if you think you lost an item during a performance.
8. What happens in the event of inclement weather?
Time permitting, we will notify all of our patrons via phone if we must cancel a show due to inclement weather. Since weather conditions can change drastically throughout the day, Tartan Theatre recommends that patrons call the box office at 651.702.8814 just before leaving their home to come to the theatre, for any last-minute updates.
9. Do you have shows for children?
Yes! All productions are family friendly unless otherwise noted.
10. If I lost my ticket could I still come see the show?
Yes. Please bring your purchase receipt with you to the box office and a new ticket will be issued for you.
11. How should I dress for a performance at Tartan Theatre?
Semi-casual or neat casual.
12. Can I bring my camera?
Pictures are NOT permitted inside the theatre or of the performance you are seeing.
13. Theater Etiquette
14. Can I get a copy of your last production?
Due to copyright laws, we cannot distribute videos of our productions.